The COVID-19 hygiene concept from Wessely GmbH
Even during the challenging times of COVID-19, Wessely GmbH is available for all topics related to tribology. Our hygiene concept remains in place and is regularly evaluated.
OUR HYGIENE MEASURES:
- To protect our employees, customers and suppliers, electronic distance sensors are handed out at the entrances in order to protect everyone as best as possible.
- There is also a hand disinfection station in our entrance area and protective masks are available.
- In some places, working from home has been ordered, our employees can still be reached by email and mobile phone.
- Warehouse employees work separately from all other employees and spend their working day spatially separated from each other, divided into parts of the warehouse.
- Driving staff, warehouse clerks and production employees only hand over transport documents or other work documents via so-called hygiene zones and have no personal contact with each other. The individual hygiene zones are disinfected after each use.
- The door handles of all entrance and intermediate doors are disinfected after each contact.
OUR DELIVERY AND COLLECTION TIMES:
The contract coating company will remain open until further notice. The delivery and collection times are still:
Monday to Thursday: 7:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Friday: 7:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
Our delivery address: Girakstraße 13, 2100 Korneuburg.
In special cases, pick-up or delivery can still be made by 9:30 p.m.
The availability of our specialty lubricants is also secured for the time being!